Hi, I understand good time to trade ES is probably during US morning session or after noon. However, having a day job makes it difficult to trade during those hours, so the question is; - What is best time to trade ES after market close? - Or what is the best emini future to trade after market close? Thanks Mike
Movement is the first aspect of a trading strategy and some markets move more than others. For certain approaches, a market like the FDAX or GC might be preferable. For others, something a little more tame might be better.
I think traders are drawn to and stick with ES because of the scalability. If you can master the ES, then the limit to your positionsize is enormous.
"A dumb man never learns. A smart man learns from his own failure and success. But a wise man learns from the failure and success of others."
When creating a new thread, note which subforum you are in. Here is a short list of suggestions:
- Topic: Anything to do with an Elite indicator -> Subforum: The Elite Circle
- Topic: Looking for an existing indicator, or how-to use an indicator -> Subforum: (the platform)
- Topic: Programmer needing help with non-Elite indicator -> Subforum: (the platform) - Programming
- Topic: Want an indicator created/modified -> Reply to "Want indicator created free" in Elite Circle
- Topic: Vendors (trading rooms, commercial indicators) -> Subforum: Vendors/Product Reviews
- Topic: Discussion of Forex or Currency trading -> Subforum: Forex and Currency Trading
- Topic: Journals of your trading -> Subforum: Trading Journals or Elite Trading Journals
- Topic: General trading related discussions -> Subforum: Traders Hideout
- Topic: Discussion of a trading method -> Subforum: Traders Hideout
- Topic: Automated Trading -> Subforum: Elite Automated Trading
Last, any Elite Member may create more or less any of these topics in The Elite Circle at your own discretion (your support is appreciated).
This is just a short general list and doesn't cover everything. If you are unsure where to create your new thread, just create it in Traders Hideout and a moderator will move it if necessary.
-- Big Mike Trading
Want my help or input? 1) Please don't PM me, instead make a post on the forum. 2) In your post, mention me by typing @Big Mike.
If you want to support our community, become an Elite Member.
Another alternative would be to swing trade. The reality is that the best hours to trade (per all the studies referenced above) and based on my own experience is during the end of the Lon and opening of NY. 8-12 EST. If those hours don't work for you then consider longer time frames to trade on.